A4A Logistic LTD details:
A4A Logistic LTD is a company incorporated in Liverpool and it operates the Website https://greenvita.co.uk/.
A4A Logistic LTD owns the Trademark to Green Vita.
By accessing the website at https://greenvita.co.uk/ you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on A4A Logistic LTD’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on A4A Logistic LTD’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A4A Logistic LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on A4A Logistic LTD’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. A4A Logistic LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, A4A Logistic LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall A4A Logistic LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on A4A Logistic LTD’s website, even if A4A Logistic LTD or a A4A Logistic LTD authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on A4A Logistic LTD’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A4A Logistic LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. A4A Logistic LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, A4A Logistic LTD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
A4A Logistic LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A4A Logistic LTD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
A4A Logistic LTD may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Delivery of products and inspection by you
- All products offered by us are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels and supply prices. If you are a ‘subscription’ customer the prices for certain products may therefore differ from the price for those products when first ordered by you. The prices for all products ordered on a subscription basis shall be those prices for the products stated on our Website. We recommend that you check the website regularly.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. We reserve the right not to deliver to all locations and we will tell you when you apply to register an account with us whether we can deliver to your address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while there, we do not accept liability, and will offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before the order deadlines published on our website.
- Where we agree with you that we will hold a key to your premises and make delivery of the products to a place within those premises by using the key, the following terms shall apply:
- we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that we hold the keys securely;
- we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the products are delivered to a place within the premises that you and we have agreed;
- save in respect of losses, damages or costs caused by our negligence in relation to our holding and use of your keys (for which we shall be liable to you for all such losses, damages and costs that were foreseeable by you and us at the time we entered into the contract for the supply of the products), we shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages or costs (whether in contract or tort) arising from our holding and use of your keys;
- nothing in this property caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct. paragraph shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury or damage to.
Therefore, you agree that:
- You understand that you need to give your fruit & veg a good wash before eating.
- You understand that despite A4A Logistic LTD handling only celery and celeriac on site, it’s possible that A4A Logistic LTD suppliers handle other allergens. This means that there is a risk of cross-contamination from celery, celeriac, and all other allergens.
- You understand that last minute changes and packing errors are possible so if someone in your household has allergies, you should check your box when you receive it.
10. Consumer right of return and refund
As our Products contain fresh and perishable food, you are not entitled to the “normal” right to return goods within 14 days after the day you receive them, simply if you change your mind. This is because the food is likely to have a best before date within only a few days of delivery of the Products.